Saturday, January 26, 2008

You're probably going to get picked up for the South later today since it is Sunday morning already over there. Here it's Saturday afternoon. I just had lunch that I prepared. And this time it was a full meal (rice, meat and veggies and everything!). You probably are astonished since you are the one that prepared full meals when we lived together. IT TAKES A LONG TIME when I do it for some reason. Probably because I don't know what I'm doing half the time. IDK. I def. don't know what sauce or spices to add to my boiled gaan naan chai. Maybe you can help me out here. I'm thinking of adding egg for dinner since there's almost a full 24 carton and it expires early Feb. It rained today thus ending the sunny days streak. I don't have any new photos, but I will post one for your sake. You took this picture remember? lol. We were just crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home