Friday, January 25, 2008


What I ate and will be eating for the rest of the week. Looks pretty gross, huh? but it taste good.

Trader Joes' Joes- still a huge amount left. Picture wasn't so clear. oops

Recycling and trash take out- DONE AND DONE! and they are already back in the yard already
Can you see which ones are ours?



Just to show how nice it it has been lately everyday

Remember how I said I wished I had gotten you gum for the plane ride before you left? Well, I found this in my bag and then I realized I DID get you gum for that purpose, but I just totally forgot I had it! I ate a piece when I found it tho.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zon said...

Dad made some comment that it was silly that I brought you ground turkey but it looks like you are doing well. YAY for trader joe joes. They are better than golden oreos aren't they? It looks like I brought all the rain with me to Taiwan.

January 25, 2008 at 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home